1) Aravind sir...having you as the chairman of exella itself proves the standards of it....Quick Response And Timely
Coordination and very smooth process in getting the things done....they will do whatever you want...name it....it will be done at the best
time...!! I Highly Appreciate her Meticulous Checks And Positive Suggestions given by director
Sowjanya Garu...dedication is something which will get you overwhelmed in this consultancy...enormous job Exella...!! Keep going... Good luck... Thanks for every thing..!!
2) I met wonderful counsellors at Exella where everyone is friendly, helpful, kind, optimistic and It has been an overwhelming experience for me at Exella Education
the counsellor are well experienced and will certainly guide you throughout the admission and visa process. Very big thanks to my counsellor and to the Exella group. Mock sessions
are really helpful. My visa is approved to Saint Marys University of Minnesota.
4) "I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to everyone working in Exella and special thanks to Naveen Sir, who has been guiding
me through the process and providing me with confidence that my process is working smoothly.I wish Exella education group have a great future ahead with all success. I will definitely recommend the name of Exella to my friends and relatives. Once again my best wishes....."
5) I am student doing my Masters in Information system at Stratford university. Exella has played a pivotal role in helping me in my journey to the United States. I had good help from Reshma Mam and she provided me with all the resources to plan right from my application process till departure. I have good respect for the members of Exella education group since they handled everything professionally and it was done on time. I really recommend students who are interested to do their masters to have a look into Exella and take a look at their services and I am sure you would be satisfied with their professionalism.
6) “To begin with, I would like to thank my counsellors Naveen and Pradeep (I was lucky to have two counsellors at same time) They have been very cooperative and understanding throughout the process of counselling and application. It was their true efforts that made although a complex process seem so uncomplicated. When I made up my mind about studying abroad, They was my first and the only choice for the procedure. Although I was sure about them but their way of being transparent throughout firmed up my decision and made me more confident about my choice. Not missing on the point that the whole atmosphere of the office affects an individual positively. Due to an efficient documentation by my counsellors I have received my visa for International college of Auckland"
7) Before I visited Exella Education, I had merely expected to gain an insight about the admission procedures that were commonly followed by the universities in USA, and the visa formalities. I am glad to share that Exella assisted me in selecting the universities according to my profile because of which I had a handful of admit that made it easier to proceed to the next step. The Exella staff was very friendly and supportive and handled all my queries and doubts extremely patiently and professionally. During the counselling, my counsellor introduced me to a well chalked out and neat SOP format that made a difference to my application. This in turn added value to my application package. As earlier result, I got admission in San Jose state university in USA, and also got my visa approved, thereby making my dream come true. I strongly believe that an international exposure from USA, where there is ample opportunity for technological and managerial development, will help in enhancing my career path and lead me towards the pinnacle of success. The process followed by Exella was customised as per the requirement of each student, an effort, that helped in choosing the right university. Also, instead of spending much money on applying to many universities, Exella helped in finding the right fit that helped in fetching an admission letter. I feel happy to extend a special thank you to the entire team for helping me in making my dream come true
Sai Prakash Reddy Atluri sharing his Experience on assosiation with Exella