California State University- Bakersfield
California State University, Bakersfield is a public university located on a 375-acre site and was founded in
1965,it is a continuously growing comprehensive regional university that is committed to transforming the lives of
its students and community through its established excellence in academia,diversity, service, and community
engagement,CSUB has competed successfully in the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) since 2012. NCAA
Division I competition is but one important aspect of a growing and vibrant student-life experience.
About California State University- Bakersfield
The University serves more than 10,000 students at either the main campus in Bakersfield,it allows students to
earn life-long skills and enhance their awareness to become responsible global citizens through the Study
Abroad Programs,An emphasis on student learning is enhanced by a commitment to scholarship, diversity,
service, global awareness and life-long learning. The University collaborates with partners in the community to
increase the region's overall educational attainment, enhance its quality of life, and support its economic
Why California State University- Bakersfield
- Realization of our vision will be advanced by recruitment, development, and promotion of excellent and
diverse staff within an organizational culture committed to excellence in all areas.
- Developing the intellectual and personal potential of every student,Engaging one another with respect,
trustworthiness, ethical behavior, and self-reflection.
- We will review our existing academic programs and determine what new academic programs should be
added to meet the changing student, community, and economic development needs of our region.
- The university is committed to scholarship and life-long learning, and currently offers more than 50
different Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
CSUB Stockdale Hwy, Bakersfield, CA 93311, USA
Fall (September), Spring (January)
- IELTS: 7.0
- TOEFL: 79
- GRE: 297
- GMAT: 500+
- Academic GPA: 2.75
- Application fee: $55
June 30 for Fall-2018 Intake
Programs Available for Master's
- Master's of Business AdministrationL
- Master's of Public Administration
- M.S Health Care Administration
- M.S in Administration
Programs Available for Bachelors also