Devry University is a for-profit college based in the United States. The school was founded in 1931 by Herman
A. Devry as DeForest Training School and officially became DeVry University in 2002,offer personalized
attention, hands-on learning opportunities and year-round enrollment every 8 weeks with processing for new or
transfer I-20 and degree completion programs. At DeVry, you can earn your degree from an
accredited university, a recognized credential to present to employers and other institutions of higher
learning,DeVry has more than 50 campuses across the United States.
About Devry University
Devry University is to foster student learning through high-quality, career-oriented education integrating
technology, science, business and the arts. The university delivers practitioner-oriented undergraduate and
graduate programs onsite and online to meet the needs of a diverse and geographically dispersed student
population,offer practitioner-oriented graduate education that focuses on the applied concepts and skills required
for success in a global economy,provide market-driven curricula developed, tested, and continually improved by
faculty and administrators through regular outcomes assessment and external consultation with business leaders
and other educators.
Why Devry University
- Devry University provide international students with practical experience in their field of study.
- Devry University offer a variety of programs to help make your tech-infused education more
affordable,The Devry University Business Edge Scholarship*, an award designed to help our
business students get started on the right trackin our TechPath programs**. These tech-infused
business programs can help give you the edge you need to stand out and fuel your career.
- provide an interactive and collaborative educational environment that strengthens learning, provides
credentialing opportunities, and contributes to lifelong educational and professional growth.
- continually examine the evolving needs of students and employers for career-oriented higher education
programs as a basis for development of additional programs,promote teaching excellence through
comprehensive faculty training and professional development opportunities.
New York City
January, March, May, July, September, November
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL: 61
- PTE: 58
- I-TEP: 4.5
- Academic GPA: 3.0
- Application fee: Waiver
- Application process: Paper Application
- WES Evaluation Required
- Accepting 15 years degree
Programs Available for Master's
- Health Services
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Master's in Information Systems Management
- Data Administration and Management
- Information Security
- Project Management
- Master's in Networks and Communications Management