University of Findlay
The University of Findlay is a private university in Findlay, Ohio. Established in 1882 through a joint partnership between the Churches of God General Conference and the city of Findlay,The University of Findlay
has a 73-acre (30ha) main campus and six off-campus facilities,or cultivating the next generation of business leaders, educators and innovative thinkers through a dedication to experiential learning, both in and
outside of the classroom, The Office of International Admissions and Immigration Services has professional staff members who are
About University of Findlay
The University of Findlay has more than 80 bachelor's degrees and offers 11 master's degrees, and four doctorate-level degree programs,Findlay has earned top rankings in U.S. News & World Report's annual survey
of "America's Best Colleges" for 12 consecutive years.The exceptional quality of our academic programs focus on hands-on learning stated mission is to prepare students for meaningful lives and productive
careers,The University of Findlay cultivates the potential within each student through academic excellence, transformative experiences and.
Why University of Findlay
- The University of Findlay values and actively promotes a welcoming and supportive environment that honors the many aspects of diversity,acknowledge that diversity broadens learning, stimulates creativity,
promotes the exchange of ideas, and prepares our students for meaningful lives and productive careers.
- Findlay's major-specific career placement specialists work with students to prepare them for their professions and establish the connections needed to land internships and full-time jobs.
- The University of Findlay offers scholarships to international students,Presidential Scholarship,Deans' Scholarship,MBA Scholarship,Graduate ScholarshipEnvironmental, Safety and Health Management
- University founded on the principles of personal faith, civic-mindedness and scholarly achievement,commitment to the personal attention essential to the development of our students as whole persons--
knowledgeable, creative, ethical and compassionate leaders.
1000 N Main St, Findlay, OH 45840, USA
- IELTS: 7.0
- TOEFL: 79
- PTE: 61
- GRE: Not Required
- Academic GPA: 2.75
- Backlogs : Not more than 10
- Application Fee: Waiver
- Conditional Admission on Low IELTS
Programs Available for Master's
- Master of Science in Applied Security and Analytics
- Master of Business Administration
- Environmental Safety and Health Management
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Programs Available for Bachelor's also