Ottawa University is a private, non-profit, Christian liberal arts university in Ottawa, Kansas, United States. It
was founded in 1865 and is affiliated with the American Baptist Churches USA,Kansas, we have grown to an
institution today that serves over 4,000 students through our residential campuses in Ottawa, KS We offer a
robust curriculum at the undergraduate and graduate levels which is constantly being updated and enhanced to
make the greatest possible impact on the lives of our students.
About Ottawa University
Ottawa University is student-centered, rooted firmly in teaching excellence, value-priced and technology-
enabled,They expect to be an extraordinarily effective and distinctive institution of higher learning which is
pursuing its mission within caring, Christ-inspired communities of grace characterized by collegiality, openness,
and inclusiveness,Ottawa University prepares professional and liberal arts graduates for lifetimes of personal
significance, vocational fulfillment, and service to God and humanity.
Why Ottawa University
- Ottawa University offers services and programs at pricing levels that are seen as an extraordinary
value in the competitive marketplace of higher education with a special view to ensuring access by
traditionally underserved student populations.
- Ottawa has a long history of serving the underserved and has built much of its current successes on
serving these audiences, Strategy must inherently derive from Mission and Vision and be consistent
with the institution’s core values.
- The University employs a management team that can deliver on this position.
- University have faculty who bring the same sensitivities and dedication to educating graduate and
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL: 79
- GRE: Not Required
- Academic GPA: 2.75
- Application fee: Waiver
- Document Evaluation Required: WES/ECE
$15600 per year
Varies by the Program
Programs Available for Master's
- Master of Business Administration – Information Technology (EMBA-IT) (STEM)
- Master of Business Administration – Operational Effectiveness (EMBA-OE)
- Master of Business Administration – Health Care Management (EMBA-HCM)
Programs Available for Bachelor's also